Credit Union Webinar
From theory to strategy to proven practical tools, Milton Hunt provides full service, soft skills, onsite training to help organizations achieve their performance goals by providing hands-on consulting, credit union webinar and training services.
In the webinar below, Mr. Hunt conducts his “Fir$t Cut with Milton Hunt – Credit Union Webinar Training Episode 1, entitled: What every Credit Union Board Member Should Know”. The topics include: Governance, Ethics, Leadership and Strategic Planning.
- Some of his most popular courses/workshops/presentations are:
- Customer Service: Excellence in Customer Service for Your Member
- Communication: Communicating with Tact and Diplomacy; Public Speaking; Training the Trainer
- Leadership: Change Management; Leadership vs. Management; Leadership and Team Development; Team Work/Team Building
- Human Resources: Conflict Management; Creating a Respectful and Harassment-Free Workplace; Diversity: Mutual Respect Equals Success in the Workplace; Generational Differences in the Workplace; Life Balance; Working Under Pressure
- Management: Leading Effective Meetings; Consensus Building; Meeting Tight Deadlines/Delegating; Organizational Politics, Influences and Alliances; Staff Performance: Motivating, Praising and Criticism
- Morale/Personal Development/Motivation: Maximize Your Potential
- Staff Development: Effective Goal Setting; Time Management: Managing Multiple Projects and Meeting Deadlines
- Board of Director Training, Legacy Leadership, Volunteer Training
- More information on these topics is available in our “Training & Speaking Overview” and, in greater detail, in the comprehensive Training & Speaking Catalog.