Milton Hunt has lived all that he teaches and speaks in his Employee Training, Motivational Speaking, and Employee Coaching services and programs. Hunt is a Native American, a member of the Lumbee tribe, the ninth largest in the United States. Having embraced his heritage, the principles, methods, and messages he utilizes and shares with clients and audiences are a blend of both professional expertise and personal experience.
Hunt possesses a unique perspective and remarkable ability to recognize vulnerabilities among populations and unify cultural and generational differences among individuals and groups of all ages. Those who engage with Hunt easily identify with him and they sense, “He understands me.” And he does. In combination, these qualities are distinctions that position Hunt at the forefront of industry leaders.
Trainer and Coach
Hunt has trained and coached in the corporate, government and private sectors. He also is a keynote and motivational speaker, an “edu-tainer,” known for delivering powerful and proven ideas in informative, captivating, and exciting ways. In all endeavors, Hunt performs with high energy and immense dedication.
Milton Hunt Provides:
- Employee Training: Engaging your finest resources, employees, to meet and exceed their potential and accelerate your business success
- Motivational Speaking: Providing solutions-based keynote addresses, workshops, and seminars in a one-of-a-kind “edu-tainer” style
- Employee Coaching: For all types of professionals, providing customized tools that enable you to achieve both personal and professional goals
- Business Development Guidance: Strategic and tactical planning to grow your company/organization and significantly improve your bottom line
Some of Milton Hunt’s outstanding accomplishments include:
- Appointed by the Secretary for the Department of Transportation to the Maryland Minority Business Enterprise Advisory Committee for the Maryland Commission on Indian Affairs. This appointment was made by the State of Maryland’s Secretary for the Department of Transportation.
- Greater Baltimore Committee – Graduate, GBC Leadership Class
- Founder/President, Maryland Home-Based Business Association
- President, The Business Resource Guide
- Awards: Minority Business Enterprise Advocate of the Year; Small Business Association; “Top 40 Under 40” – Baltimore Business Journal; “Power Ascending” – Warfield’s Business Record
- Anchored the television series “Be Your Own Boss” for Essex Community College
- Executive Director, Baltimore American Indian Center
- Adjunct Professor at several educational institutions in the region
- The Black Wall Street Award
- Many additional community and civic awards